Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Maybelline Mascaras

As many of you may know Maybelline has a thing with creating some of the greatest mascaras ever!!! I am going to do a review on some that I have used. So with out further ado......


Big Eyes: I love this mascara because it has two brushes, one for the top lashes and one for the bottom lashes! I love the brush for the bottom lashes I think that it does really good at applying the mascara to them! (don't know if that was the right wording) The formula is really good also! It makes my lashes look very long!

The Falsies: I absolutely LOVE this mascara! It adds lots of volume to your lashes so if you are a fan of thick lashes I would recommend this.

The Rocket: I really really liked this one! It makes my lashes look so long and so full of volume! It is really difficult to get off, although! (as I mentioned before) All in all I really really liked this one!


The Colossal: This mascara, out of all the ones I have tried is probably my least favorite. It makes your lashes look fuller, but about five minutes after you put it on it smudges. On the other hand, the waterproof stays on really well and doesn't clump when you get in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment