Monday, July 8, 2013

Most Moisturizing Lip Products! (In My Opinion)

If you are like me you need chapstick (or some form of it) constantly! It seems like I need chapstick every five seconds! Honestly it is very annoying. So here is a list of my favorite lip products that keep my lips nice and moisturized. :)

Ok of course I pretty much had to mention these suckers! If you have never tried a Maybelline Baby Lips do yourself a favor and go to the store right now and buy one! They are super duper moisturizing and are only like 3 bucks! I personally have gone through like 5 tubes in maybe 3 months (don't judge me).

Burt's Bees! Um this stuff is pretty much amazing! It is very very very moisturzing and never fails me!



Ok these are like my new love! I recently got one of them (the mint one) and it is pretty much the best thing ever! I can't even tell you how much I love these! They are sooooo flippen moisturizing you have no idea!!!!! Words cannot describe how much I love these bad boys!

This is going to sound really un-professinal of me but I find the Lipsmacker Skittles chapstick things to be quit awesome in fact I usually will have one with me! :)

- Makeup Miss

No comments:

Post a Comment