Monday, July 15, 2013

Maybelline The Rocket Mascara- Review

Here is a review for y'all!  Maybelline the Rocket Mascara! Ok so I purchased this a while ago and have just finally gotten around to doing a review for it. I really have been enjoying this mascara. However, (well at least for me) I find it next to impossible to take it off. BUT it does make my eyelashes look very long and full. So If you are looking for a good mascara that will do just that (cause that it is pretty much the point of mascara) this mascara is great for just that. Another thing is that even though it is hard to take off the waterproof kind isn't exactly waterproof. It doesn't stay on like I would think a waterproof mascara should! If you are looking for a good waterproof mascara I recommend the Neutrogena Healthy Volume Mascara in waterproof. But all in all I thought this mascara was excellent and would recommend it. :)

(p.s) Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara Review coming soon :)

- Makeup Miss

No comments:

Post a Comment