Monday, July 22, 2013

Makeup I am taking on My trip!

So I am taking a little trip next Monday so I decided it would be fun to show you what makeup I am taking on my trip. I will only be gone 5 days so you might be wondering why I am bringing so much makeup it is pretty much because me and my friends are planning on doing blind makeovers and normal makeovers.





Ok, so here we go! So above here is a little look at all the makeup I am bringing. My makeup bag is from Target and it is the brand, SOHO. I love it! You can buy it here. It is part of a collection so there are other ones that are like it!

Alrighty, so I am bringing this pallet that I got from Ulta last Christmas season. I love this the colors are super pigmented and I also really really love the colors in this pallet.

I am also bringing this pallet that I believe or not got from Ross (sue me) but all in all I really love the colors in this one. I use the colors in this one a lot.

Sorry the picture wouldn't rotate. But this is what the inside of my makeup bag looks like.

So the first pocket is the smallest and in there I keep:
  • Elf liquid eyeliner in black 
  • Wet n' Wild Mega Last Long Wear lipsticks in the shades:12, 11,10,07, and 01 
  • Color Whisper's: in Coral Ambition and One size fits pearl 
  • Maybelline Super Stay 14 hour lipstick in Ultimate Blush 
  • Maybelline Moisture Extreme lipstick in Royal Red 
  •  mini Girl Meets Pearl.

Sorry about the glare! But the second pocket is only a little bit bigger than the first. And in here I have:
  •  Clean Start ,Wash Off 
  • LaSplash liquid eyeliner in silver dollar
  •  Elf Zit Zapper
  • Wet n' Wild eyeliner in Dark Brown
  •  Maybelline Big eyes mascara (waterproof)
  •  Essence I <3 Stage eyeshadow base
  • Maybelline The Rocket mascara (waterproof)
  •  Elf Total face brush
  • Elf eye shadow brush
  •  Elf eye defining brush
  • Elf clarifying pressed powder
  • Maybelline Dream Matte Powder
  • Covergirl blush in cheekers
  • Wet n' wild trio in Walking on Eggshells.

Then in the last pocket is the biggest and in here I have:
  • Up and Up Facial Moisturizing Lotion (I know pathetic right)
  • Vaseline
  •  Q-tips
  •  Tresemme mini hairspray
  • pink compact 
  • Benefit "I'm glam therefore I am" makeup kit. 

Then Obviously I am bringing makeup remover wipes.

- Makeup Miss


No comments:

Post a Comment