Monday, July 15, 2013

Favorite E.L.F products:)

I for one think that elf products are really goods considering there price. They are really cheap and have pretty dang good quality. So without further ado I have just a couple products that are my favorite!
Clarifying Pressed Powder! I love this stuff. I think that this is an excellent powder. It actually gives really good coverage and covers all my redness and gives a really good matte finish. It also helps to treat and prevent breakouts.

Blush and Bronzing Duo! This is a really good dupe for the Nars blush and bronzing duo. I love the blush and for that matter the bronzer!




 Professional Brushes! I love their brushes they are usually only like 3 bucks and they are really good and soft. I honestly do not feel the need to buy really expensive makeup brushes when these ones are just as good and are really cheap and I can pretty much replace them anytime I want.

Luscious Liquid Lipsticks! I have like 10 of these I love them so much! They are really pigmented and are just amazing. I think they stay on really long and are just nifty and awesome!



Zit Zapper! I love this thing soooooo much! It takes away all the redness of a pimple so you can't see it as much. It helps to get rid of it also! It is an awesome spot treater!

No comments:

Post a Comment