Monday, August 19, 2013

Revlon Lash Potion Mascara Review

Ok sorry I haven't posted in such a long time! I have been SOOO busy. But anyway, so I decided to do a review for you guys on Revlon Lash Potion Mascara. Ok so I bought this mascara probably like a week and a half ago and I think I am hooked. I AM IN LOVE!!!! I have tried multiple Maybelline mascaras in the past and have loved them but they don't even compare to this one. I have only been using it for like a week and already notice a difference in my lashes. I have mine in water proof and it one of the few water proof mascaras that I have tried that has legitally been waterproof. I wore it boating and by the end of the day it was still on. So all in all I give this mascara a GIANT two thumbs up!!!!! If you are looking for a good new mascara DEFINTELY try this one! :)

- Makeup Miss

No comments:

Post a Comment