Sunday, June 30, 2013

Maybelline Dream Matte Powder- Review






OK! So I just recently purchased the Maybelline Dream Matte Powder (obviously) and have been loving it! I highly recommend this powder! It really does give you a very matte finish to your face, which I love! It completely gets rid of all the shine that you might  have! It has pretty good coverage as well. It covers everything that I would want to cover. I have a lot of freckles on my face that I would like to still be able to see (well most of them). So I like the coverage of this powder because you can still most of my freckles but it doesn't look like a freckle bomb that it does without the powder. So all in all I have loved this powder and I think you should all go and check it out! One little note  don't use the powder puff thing it comes with it makes it look to cakey. Just use a powder or blush brush and you will be fine!
-Makeup Miss

No comments:

Post a Comment