Saturday, June 29, 2013

Color Whisper-Review

COLOR WHISPER!

 So for my first post I thought what better to do than a review on Maybelline's new color whisper lipsticks! I have been LOVING these lipsticks! If you are like me and don't like really bold color on your lips you better try these out! They are AMAZING!! I love that they give you just a hint of color instead of a overwhelming color! Defintely giving these a double thumbs up! Try them out! They are only like 7 bucks at target! Target also has a LARGE aray of colors also, so if you are looking to get one check out Target. Ulta also has a good amount of shades but I am pretty sure they are cheaper at Target!
One Size Fits Pearl! One of my favorites! A very pale pinky color that is GORGEOUS!

CORAL AMBITION! my absolute favorite! It is amazing! The color is perfect! (well at least for me)

Here is some swatches! The next one I am thinking of getting is Some Like it Taupe. What do you think?
- Makeup Miss

1 comment:

  1. this is a really good blog come look at mine it is beauty bug

    ReplyDelete