Sunday, June 30, 2013

June Favorites :)

Here are some of my June Favorites! They Include- Makeup, Hair, and some other random items! (in now particular order they are in the order they uploaded in)

OK! so I know I mentioned these like 2 posts ago but I really have been loving these! Maybelline Dream Matte Powder



LOVE THIS SONG! and LOVE HIM!!!! What About Love Check out his song What About Love

These are super super yummy! Ocean Spray Fruit Snacks
My current favorite lip gloss (well technically its a lipstick :/)  Elf Luscious liquid Lipstick in Baby lips

Love this makeup kit by benefit! Use it almost everyday! "I'm Glam therefore I am"

This stuff is AMAZING!!!!! Softsoap Body Butter Coconut Scrub

This eyeliner is practically perfect in every way :) Wet N' Wild Coloricon in Dark Brown

I adore this song! Come and Get it Check out Come and Get It

Again I have mentioned this before but I do love it! Color Whisper in Coral Ambition

this is the best stuff for my natural curl that I  got going in my hair! Catwalk Curlesque

This is a really really good powder also! Elf Clarifying Pressed Powder

This Shampoo and Conditioner are AMAZING!!!! they do wonders for my hair! Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship

These are delish! I am pretty sure they are only available were I live though :/ Pace Bars

No comments:

Post a Comment